The bill titled “Prevention of Communal and Targeted Violence Bill – 2011” has been drafted under the leadership of UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi. It will soon be tabled in Parliament for approval.
The bill divides Indian society in two parts: “Group” (minority community comprised of Christians and Muslims) and “Others” (majority community, meaning Hindus). This bill assumes that “Others”, the majority community of
On the contrary, study after study has proven that Muslims have instigated many of the communal violence incidents in
This bill has been drafted by National Advisory Council (NAC). The Advisory committee is a nominated body and has no constitutional status. The stated purpose of the Bill is to address the question of communal violence in the country but the extremely insidious agenda is to communalize Indian polity, create hatred against Hindus, destroy communal harmony, demonize Hindus and convert Hindus either to Christianity or Islam.
This bill seeks to perpetuate a fraud on the majority Hindu community of
Amongst the exceptionally biased and one-sided provisions of the bill are:
· If a case is registered against a Hindu, he has to prove his innocence.
· This law is applicable only when the victim is the “Group” that is, a Muslim or a Christian.
· During the trial, the court may issue orders to attach the property of the accused Hindu.
· The victim will be granted financial compensation within 30 days.
· If a Hindu loses property, is humiliated or boycotted, this law would not apply.
· If any Hindu publishes, communicates, disseminates, broadcasts, advertises by words, either spoken or written, news about communal violence he would be prosecuted for hate propaganda.
· Under this bill, if a Muslim or a Christian complains against any Hindu leader or organization that his/her feelings have been offended, that person/organization would be hauled up.
· Hindus would be prosecuted by “Communal Harmony Authority” to be set up at the state and central levels with seven members each, of which four including chairman and deputy chairman should be from the minority communities.
· All the crimes mentioned under this law are non-bailable.
High Court Advocate, P.P. Hegde has termed the bill as “dreadful”. Mr. Hegde has compared this bill to the imposition of jaziya (tax on infidels) on Hindus and Sikhs during Islamic rule in
The names of the principal members of the drafting and advisory committee are as under:
I. · Najmi Waziri,
II. · P.I.Jose,
III. · Teesta Setalvad,
IV. · Farah Naqvi,
V. · Abusaleh Shariff,
VI. · Asgar Ali Engineer,
VII. · John Dayal,
VIII. · Justice Hosbet Suresh,
IX. · Kamal Faruqui,
X. · Manzoor Alam,
XI. · Maulana Niaz Farooqui,
XII. · Ram Puniyani,
XIII. · Shabnam Hashmi,
XIV. · Sister Mary Scaria,
XV. · Syed Shahabuddin,
XVI. · Aruna Roy,
XVII. · Anu Aga,
XVIII. · Farah Naqvi,
XIX. · Harsh Mander, and
XX. · Maja Daruwala
Almost all of them are either Christians, Muslims or rabid anti-Hindu Leftists. From their past actions, most of them seem to have been born with an animus against the Hindu ethos. They are notorious for their hate mongering proclivity against Hindus. They are either explicit or closet supporters of violence and discrimination against peaceable and tolerant Hindus.
UPA Chairperson Sonia (Antonia Maino) Gandhi is a devout, professing Catholic. She is of Italian origin and she is a naturalized citizen of
It is interesting to note that Sonia Maino Gandhi’s advisors and ministers are almost all either Christians or Muslims. A.K. Anthony, Defense Minister; Salman Khurshid, Law Minister; Gulam Nabi Azad, Health Minister; Ahmed Patel, Seniormost Political Advisor; Margaret Alva, Governor of Uttarakhand; and Anil Kumar Brown, also known as "Charlie" Browne, Chief of Air Staff are amongst the most notables. According tohttp://www.hinduwisdom.info/Glimpses_XVI7.htm, even Ambika Soni, the current Information and Broadcasting Minister of India who sports a big tilak on her forehead like Sonia and Rahul, and whose name sounds like a Hindu is also a Christian. “She is also widely crticized for arm-twisting the media, and trying to gag it”. Five chief ministers in Nagaland, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Kerala and Arunachal Pradesh are also devout Christians.
The noose is being tightened on Hindus. The situation for Hindus in
It is essential that we should immediately unleash a propaganda blitz in print and electronic media, highlighting the disastrous and deleterious impact the Communal Violence Bill will have on the body politic of
The survival of Hindus is at stake. Our future generation will not forgive us if we just succumb under pressure and keep watching from sidelines as a spectator or act like a referee. We should wake up from the deep slumber, stop internal squabbles, learn to work in unison, and come up with a solid strategy to get rid of anti-Hindu UPA government.